Join us in exploring traditional mezcal and its accompanying cuisine in the Sierra Sur.
Only 2 spots left!
- Personalized guide and translation service by a native English speaker Comfortable transportation round trip from Oaxaca city (2 hours each way)
- Quick breakfast of antojitos, little local snacks on the road
- Cooking class of regional dishes with a cocinera tradicional from Miahuatlán
- Enjoying the lunch that we cook
- Tasting of mezcal made on site
- Visit to a traditional mezcal palenque, learning about the process and history of the mezcal of the region from the family that makes it
- Drinking water and light snacks
- Donation to future community youth center