Join us in exploring traditional mezcal in the Sierra Sur. Get to the know families producing the ultimate small batch mezcal not available anywhere else but the farms we visit. Sample rare mezcal and enjoy a farm to table lunch made on site.
*Only 2 spots left!
- Personalized guide and translation service by a native English speaker
- Comfortable transportation round trip from Oaxaca City (2 hours each way)
- Quick breakfast of antojitos, little local snacks
- Visit to 2 traditional mezcal palenques, learning about the process and history of the mezcal of the region directly from the producing family (copper distillation)
- Lunch of local delicacies prepared by a cocinera tradicional, traditional cook
- Traditional mezcal tasting of mezcal made on site
- A chance to purchase mezcal directly from the producers (price not included), our help packing it for travel
- Drinking water and light snacks
- Donation to future community youth center